Thursday, February 5, 2009

Serving

When you are visiting a country you don't know, it is interesting to see yourself in it, as a person not knowing much. So, to see yourself as poor, as idiot, is very futile, of course, for a second. But then, just solving the question of security, I wish not you to be nervous, so to speak, it is not the thing that feeling sucks, but, for the sake of listening to the tragic flirt of other people, I realize that you are not wanting much of shit from nobody.
In Poland, people are very dirty in their nationalism, this is bad, this is the world. Very many people are like that, serving the nation and their religion, not themselves.
Sorry, I have no words for that.
This is my thinking of such things, but thing is, that everyone is narrow minded, in a way, we have all blind spots, in our way of seeing everything. Sorry.
Polish people are not better or worse than anyone, but, to say the least, I will not forget anything of my past, I will not be polish or norwegian or anything, like a slave, I willl try to meet people always.

No comments: