Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No feelings




The rhytm of the Polish nation is hard core. The Beatles was from England, I am from Norway, I get nervous of these military people, fram the other side of the iron curtain, with another past. They are in revenge, for the commnist period, still, they think they must wash their brain from all communist material, then they will become good people.
Sad thinking, I think, your past is your past, you were in a context, a world context, had to relate to that.
It is like Norway after world war II, I see, then we had to hate nazis, the people who had cooperated with the Germans, my anxiety here comes from the floor, what's next.
Mentality changes, always, and people get scared.
In Norway we don't hate communists, I was formerly a kind of communist, you bet, but this is ideology, we can discuss it, now.
Bullshit talking in Poland about this thing.
I can try to change it, but it is not easy, how to talk then.
I see I can change language about this now.

No comments: