Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hm

 


Formerly I was a christian, in Norway. For five years. In Poland all people are catholics. What does that mean. A tell tale, to me, a fairy tale, which I must relate to, the word cały comes to my mind, means «whole», not exactly, but for the sake of comfortness, not blushing, we can take it as a starting point.
Feel free, I can say, I am tolerant for people in the christian religion, of course, and I have connection in the Norwegian church, friends, family, it's okay.
My close friends are not christians, but understand it deeply.
So this might not bother us very much.
But, it is a way of thinking that is totally different, I feel it everywhere, it is a question of words, also here, in connection with tradition, they have saints. We do not.
St. Lucia, her day is a kind of feast day in Norway, not any other saint is important.
I have worked quite much on that problem, I know what a saint is. The legends of the saints, people really believed in it. It is from dreams.
Like the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
These hallucinations, jawohl, is in fairy tale language, and have importance.
I call it dreaming Poland.
I do not faint then. Christianity becomes a dream language.
The whole body of christianity, cały, is then clear.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: