Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dialogue takes time

 


I had my first kebab at the Omonia square in Athens 1974. I heard it was Turkish food. Pizza was very special in Norway for many years, I remember good pizza in Paris at the same time. 1972.
Food and culture go togeheter, Chinese is special, Indian food is another thing. No difference between Indian and Pakistani food.
One way to get to know a culture is to become acqainted with their taste.
Polish cuisine is special, for us in Norway by the beetroot soup barszcz. If you like barszcz, you are in a way Polish.
Kebab I do not eat often any more, that was that, the fascinating period is over, so with pizza.
In this way we get mixed togeheter. One world.
There are other kinds of tastes, in different cultures, for art, for literature, for human beings, we know that, to see this is always the best.
Sports, different countries have different styles in playing football. I like the Argentinian the best, that kind of playing football suits me. Alså Rumania, at it's best. Taste. I am like that, don't be to brutal, too risky, like in England, that's not me. Use all the field, and build up structure and force silently.
Communication rules. Between your friends, later we include more, other people, from all around the world, now Iran and China, Korea, and so on, Lithuania and Finland, Iceland, the all-included world is here to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: